Site Meter

martedì, agosto 25, 2009

Waiting for Edimburgo

You say you wander your own land,
But when I think about it I don't see how you can.

Ho in mano questo biglietto low cost per Edimburgo: cinque giorni per fine settembre.

You're aching, you're breaking and I can see the pain in your eyes,
Says "Everybody's changing and I don't know why".

Ho prenotato in una camerata mista da dodici, in un ostello del centro.

So little time
I try to understand that I'm,
I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game,
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same.

Per adesso tutto quello di cui ho bisogno è staccare un po' la spina da tutto, e sentire solo freddo.

You're gone from here soon you will disappear fading into beautiful light,
'cause everybody's changing and I don't feel right.

Ho bisogno di sentire freddo sulla punta del naso, e di avere la mente sgombra da tutto davanti ad un paesaggio mozzafiato.

So little time
I try to understand that I'm,
I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game,
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same.


Perchè tutti stanno cambiando, ed io non mi sento bene.


(La canzone in realtà è di Keane, solo che la sua versione mi deprime.)

Etichette: , , , , ,